Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Reason!


The reason I named this blogspot and I quote myself "ANOTHER HOT BLOG" because I already had made one and haven't went on it to update it in months. Now my master plan is to create a blog that was as great as the other. Even though I only posted about 5 (those of you who cant read numbers and want everythig to be correct)......(Five) or 6 (six) masterpieces. When I looked back on those old shitty post today and realized that they were THE SHIT. I didn't know I could look at something I wrote 4 months ago and died laughing at the bullshit when I didn't even think it was funny the time I wrote them. Therefore I basically retired posting on that blog but still want to share the great works of fuckin art on that blog. What the hell is the point of deleting them?http://websiteforathleticlydisabled.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home